Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens (SEL90M28G)
Why Buy From Panamoz.com?
Free 3 Year UK/EU/US Local Warranty
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Prices include taxes and duties
All inclusive prices with no hidden fees
Products are 100% brand new and in box
Express shipping with insurance and tracking
Delivery in 4-7 business days only
Secure payment with PayPal/credit/debit cards
E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
1:1 Magnification Ratio; Internal Focus
Aspherical, ED and Super ED Elements
Nano AR Coating
Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
Focus Hold Button & Range Limiter Switch
Sliding Focus Ring for AF/MF Selection
Minimum Focus Distance: 11"
- Full-Frame E-Mount Telephoto Macro Lens
- A 90mm prime telephoto lens with 1:1 macro capability, it provides an f/2.8 maximum aperture for low light effectiveness and shallow depth of field control. Compatible with full-frame E-Mount cameras, it can also be used on APS-C E-Mount cameras with an angle of view equivalent to a 135mm lens in the 35mm/full-frame format.
- Internal Focusing
- Only the middle groups of the optical system move to achieve focus, so the overall length of the lens does not change. Other important benefits include fast autofocus and a short minimum focusing distance. Also, the filter thread at the front of the lens does not rotate, which is convenient if you're using a polarizing filter.
- Focus Hold Button
- Once you've adjusted focus to where you want it, pressing this button on the lens barrel will keep the lens locked to that focusing distance. The preview function can also be assigned to this button through the camera's custom settings.
- Focus Range Limiter
- This function allows you to set a limit on the focusing range which can save you time during AF operation as the lens will not 'hunt' through the entire focusing range. On this macro lens, three ranges are supported: Full, infinity to 19.7" and 11" to 19.7".
- Sliding Focus Ring
- The focus ring slides back and forth to select manual or auto focus.
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Quiet, precise DDSSM focus drive employs piezoelectric elements oscillating at ultrasonic frequencies to drive the focus lens groups. In this case two floating focus groups are driven by independent DDSSM systems for precision positioning of the relatively heavy lenses required for macro photography. The system is remarkably quiet, making it ideal for animal and insect photography, as well as for video recording. It also improves the precision of "focus wobble" employed to achieve optimum focus when shooting movies.
Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens
ALC-SH138 Lens Hood
ALC-F62S 62mm Front Lens Cap
R1EM Rear Lens Cap
|Type||FE 90 mm F2.8 Macro G OSS|
|Lens Type||Mid-telephoto Macro G Lens|
|Focal distance (mm)||90|
|Focal distance for APS size (mm)||135|
|Angle of View (35mm) (°)||27°|
|Angle of View (APS) (°)||17°|
|Lens Groups/Elements||11 / 15|
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||1.0|
|Maximum Aperture (f/)||2.8|
|Minimum Aperture (f/)||22|
|Minimum Focus (m)||0.28|
|Filter Diameter (mm)||62|
|Hood type||round / bayonet|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length) (Approx.) (mm)||79 x 130.5|
|Supplied Accessories||hood (ALC-SH138), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap, Case|