Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Lens
Why Buy From Panamoz.com?
Free 3 Year UK/EU/US Local Warranty
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Prices include taxes and duties
All inclusive prices with no hidden fees
Products are 100% brand new and in box
Express shipping with insurance and tracking
Delivery in 4-7 business days only
Secure payment with PayPal/credit/debit cards
A compact, well-versed prime, the NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S from Nikon offers a normal-length field of view along with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture. The comfortable perspective pairs with the f/1.8 design to suit working in difficult lighting conditions as well as offers increased control over depth of field. The optical design includes two aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements, which greatly reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness and clarity. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are used, too, to suppress flare and ghosting for greater color fidelity and higher contrast.
In terms of handling, a stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Additionally, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Programmable control ring can be used to intuitively adjust a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Lens
LC-62B 62mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
HB-90 Lens Hood
CL-C1 Lens Case
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon Z|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.31' / 40 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||01:06.7|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.99 x 3.41" / 76 x 86.5 mm|
|Weight||14.64 oz / 415 g|
|Package Weight||1.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 5.8 x 5.7"|