Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens (Black/Silver)
Why Buy From Panamoz.com?
Free 3 Year UK/EU/US Local Warranty
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Prices include taxes and duties
All inclusive prices with no hidden fees
Products are 100% brand new and in box
Express shipping with insurance and tracking
Delivery in 4-7 business days only
Secure payment with PayPal/credit/debit cards
A sleek short telephoto prime for FUJIFILM X-series mirrorless cameras, the black XF 50mm f/2 R WR offers a 76mm equivalent focal length to suit a variety of applications, including portraiture and still lifes. The lightweight design and bright f/2 maximum aperture benefit working in low-light conditions and also afford a high degree of control over depth of field for selective focus techniques. The optical design features one aspherical ED element, which controls distortion and color fringing for sharper, clearer results throughout the aperture range. A Super EBC coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. Additionally, the lens is weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Prime short telephoto lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 76mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- One aspherical extra-low dispersion element limits both spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens
46mm Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
|Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 76 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Angle of View||31.7°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.28' / 39 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||01:06.7|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.36 x 2.34" / 60 x 59.4 mm|
|Weight||7.05 oz / 200 g|
|Package Weight||1.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.5 x 5.1 x 4.3"|