Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt/Shift Manual Focus Lens
Why Buy From Panamoz.com?
Free 3 Year UK/EU/US Local Warranty
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Prices include taxes and duties
All inclusive prices with no hidden fees
Products are 100% brand new and in box
Express shipping with insurance and tracking
Delivery in 4-7 business days only
Secure payment with PayPal/credit/debit cards
- EF mount lens is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras
- Wide image circle of 67.2mm is 50% greater than 35mm/full frame film area
- High precision glass (18 elements/12 groups) for low distortion and high resolution to the edge of the image
- Tilt and shift mechanism rotates ±90° allowing shift in any direction
- Tilt mechanism rotates ±90° allowing tilt in any direction relative to the shift
- One Aspherical and four UD lens elements minimize chromatic aberration
- Floating internal focus mechanism delivers high image quality throughout focus range
- Sub-wavelength structure and super-spectra coatings minimize ghosting and flare
- It uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas and has an SWC lens coating to control ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than with earlier coating technologies.
TS-E 17mm f/4L is the widest lens in the TS-E lens line up. Featuring a newly developed 18 lens elements in 12 groups design, TS-E 17mm f/4L employs one high-precision, large-diameter GMo aspherical lens element to minimizes distortion and achieve high resolution image quality even at the periphery of the frame. It also contains 4 Ultra-low Dispersion lenses (UD lenses) to effectively minimize chromatic aberration which tends to occur in wide angle lenses. TS-E 17mm f/4L also incorporated the latest Canon SWC (Sub-Wavelength Structure Coating) which minimizes flare and ghosting prone to wide angle lenses caused by light entering at a large incident angles. Lastly, TS-E 17mm f/4L also features a floating mechanism to further reduces chromatic aberration over the entire range of focusing distances.
The TS-E 17mm f/4L features a large image circle of 67.2mm, providing an astonishing tilt capability of ±6.5° and a shift range of up to ±12mm while minimizing vignetting. The TS-E 17mm f/4L now equipped with a new and unique TS rotating feature which significantly expands the operability and capability of the lens by allowing users to freely combine tilting and shifting orientation over a continuous range of 90°.
The tilt/shift and rotating units in TS-E 17mm f/4L are made with aluminum die cast which greatly improve the lens' strength and durability while maintaining compactness and lightweight. The tilt/shift controls and locks have also been enlarged to improve operability. The lens also includes a shift knob cap that improves shift operability when installed. Tilt-locking mechanism can firmly lock the lenses in a zero-tilt position for optimal quality during ordinary use.
Canon TS-E 17mm f/4 L Manual Focus Lens
Front & Rear Caps
LP1219 Soft Lens Case
|Angle of View (diagonal)||104° (without tilt or shift)*|
|Lens Construction||18 elements in 12 groups|
|No. of Diaphragm Blades||8|
|Closest Focusing Distance (m)||0.25m|
|Maximum Magnification (X)||0.14x|
|Tilt/Shift Amount||+/-6.5° / +/-12mm|
|Angle of Revolution||+/-90°|
|AF Actuator||Manual focus|
|Filter Diameter (mm)||N/A|
|Max. Length x Diameter (mm)||106.7 x 88.9mm|