Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) & EF-EOS R Adapter
Why Buy From Panamoz.com?
Free 3 Year UK/EU/US Local Warranty
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Prices include taxes and duties
All inclusive prices with no hidden fees
Products are 100% brand new and in box
Express shipping with insurance and tracking
Delivery in 4-7 business days only
Secure payment with PayPal/credit/debit cards
Includes English user manual in hardcopy
The Canon EOS RP 24-105mm Kit with Adapter is now availalbe here:
Impressively small despite having a large full-frame sensor, the Canon EOS RPoffers flexible imaging capabilities along with a portable form factor. Featuring a high-resolution 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor, both stills and UHD 4K video can be recorded using a broad sensitivity range, from ISO 100-40000, to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. Continuous shooting is also supported at up to 5 fps for photographing moving subjects. The sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, with 4779 selectable on-sensor phase-detection points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus during stills and video operation.
Complementing the sensor and processor, the RP also sports a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor for easier viewing from high and low angles. Additionally, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for wireless remote camera control along with direct image sharing to linked mobile devices.
- Canon RF Lens Mount
- The EOS RP features the RF lens mount, which support Canon's line of RF-mount lenses. This mount is characterized by its wide 54mm diameter and short 20mm flange-back distance, which promotes the ability to design lenses that are both faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization capabilities. This mount design also lends full compatibility to existing EF and EF-S-mount lenses via an optional EF-EOS R Mount Adapter.
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- A large 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor is featured and serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When paired with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS RP has a wide native sensitivity range from ISO 100-40000 for working in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, continuous shooting up to 5 fps is possible for working with moving subjects.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face or Eye Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Additionally, the focus system is sensitive down to EV -5 for working in truly low-light conditions with accurate AF capabilities.
- UHD 4K Video Recording
- Designed for multimedia image-maker, the EOS RP supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution recording at up to 23.98 fps at 120 Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p and HD 720p at 60 fps for slow motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:0 sampling and 8-bit color depth, and 4:2:2 8-bit output is possible when using an external recorder.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
Also, 5-axis Dual Sensing IS can be used when recording video to electronically reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper, smoother recording.
- Body Design
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder affords a bright and clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD features a vari-angle design for easier use when working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It is also a touchscreen for intuitive control over shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- In-camera charging over USB is supported for easier on-the-go charging.
Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body)
Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
LC-E17 Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
R-F-5 Camera Cover
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Pixels||Actual: 27.1 Megapixel|
|Effective: 26.2 Megapixel|
|Max Resolution||6240 x 4160|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 35.9 x 24 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW|
|Movies: AVC/H.264, MP4|
|Audio: AAC, Linear PCM|
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||SD|
|Image Stabilization||Digital, 5-Way|
|Video Format||3840 x 2160p at 23.98/25 fps (MP4 via H.264)|
|1920 x 1080p at 25/29.97/50/59.94 fps (60 Mb/s MP4 via H.264)|
|1280 x 720p at 25/29.97/50/59.94 fps (12 Mb/s MP4 via H.264)|
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Minute 59 Second|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 4779|
|Viewfinder Pixel Count||2,360,000|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||22.00 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.70x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +1 m|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Screen Swivel Touchscreen LCD (1,040,000)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 40000 (Extended Mode:50 to 102400)|
|Shutter||30 to 1/4000 Second , Bulb Mode|
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average Metering, Evaluative Metering, Partial Metering, Spot Metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Metering Range: EV -3.0 to EV 20.0|
|Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Buffer/Continuous Shooting||Up to 5 fps at 26.2 MP for Unlimited Frames in JPEG Format|
|Up to 5 fps at 26.2 MP for up to 50 Frames in Raw Format|
|Max Sync Speed||Mechanical Shutter:1 / 180 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Self Timer||2, 10 Seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, Canon E3, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0, USB Type-C|
|Battery||1 x LP-E17 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1040 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||ACK-E18 (AC-6EN & DR-E18) (Not Included)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.2 x 3.3 x 2.8" / 132.5 x 85.0 x 70.0 mm|
|Weight||1.07 lb / 485 g with battery and memory card|