Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera with EF-EOS R Adapter (Body Only)
Why Buy From Panamoz.com?
Free 3 Year UK/EU/US Local Warranty
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Prices include taxes and duties
All inclusive prices with no hidden fees
Products are 100% brand new and in box
Express shipping with insurance and tracking
Delivery in 4-7 business days only
Secure payment with PayPal/credit/debit cards
Includes English user manual in hardcopy
We have the EOS R 24-105mm Adapter Kit available here:
We are offering the EOS R Control Ring Adapters Kits here also:
The first step in Canon's mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera itself, the EOS R features a high-resolution 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting to 8 fps, and UHD 4K30 video recording. In addition to imaging, the sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. This focusing system is also sensitive down to EV -6 for working in impressively dark conditions. The AF system is also perfectly matched to the UHD 4K video recording capabilities, which are also rounded out by Movie Digital IS to minimize camera shake, built-in Canon Log gamma for a greater dynamic range, and 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 output over HDMI for even greater color control.
Beyond the performance attributes, this camera has been designed from the ground up and features a high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and bright eye-level viewing. Conversely, a rear 3.15" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen is also featured, and has a swivel design to suit working from high and low angles. Also catering to the tactile cravings is a Multi-Function bar, which is customizable for intuitively adjusting shooting settings. And as a camera built to withstand the toughest environments, the magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture-sealed.
- Canon RF Lens Mount
- Beginning with a new lens mount, the EOS R is the first camera to support Canon's line of RF-mount lenses. This mount is characterized by its wide 54mm diameter and short 20mm flange-back distance, which promotes the ability to design lenses that are both faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization capabilities. This mount design also lends full compatibility to existing EF and EF-S-mount lenses via an optional EF-EOS R Mount Adapter.
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- A large 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor is featured and serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When paired with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS R affords a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can be expanded to ISO 50-102400 for working in a variety of lighting conditions. Quick continuous shooting to 8 fps is also supported for photographing moving subjects.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of 5655 phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Additionally, the focus system is sensitive down to EV -6 for working in truly low-light conditions with accurate AF capabilities.
- UHD 4K Video Recording and Canon Log Gamma
- Designed for multimedia image-maker, the EOS R supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution recording at up to 30 fps at 480 Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p shooting at 60 fps and HD 720p at 120 fps for slow motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, a 4:2:2 10-bit clean output in ITU-R CT.2020 is possible when using an external recorder.
Integrated Canon Log also allows users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800%, or 12 stops. This function makes it easier to match cameras in post-production as well as provides the most latitude and potential for color grading. For monitoring, a View Assist function is available, which emulates a graded look for more accurate viewing on the camera's LCD.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
- Dual Pixel RAW
- First introduced with the EOS 5D Mark IV, Dual Pixel RAW allows photographers to record all the information the sensor's unique pixel architecture can deliver, providing a way for fine adjustments to be made after the image is taken. These adjustments include focus fine tuning that can help you ever-so-slightly adjust the focus point to bring out extra details, shift bokeh around for improved composition, and reduce the impact of ghosting on your photos. This requires the use of Canon's Digital Photo Professional software.
Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera
Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
ER-100B Neck Strap
IFC-100U Interface Cable (39.4")
R-F-5 Camera Cover
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Pixels||Actual: 31.7 Megapixel|
|Effective: 30.3 Megapixel|
|Max Resolution||6720 x 4480|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 36 x 24 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW|
|Audio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||SD|
|Image Stabilization||Digital, 5-Way|
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
|Video Format||3840 x 2160p at 23.98/24/29.97 fps|
|1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/29.97/59.94 fps|
|1280 x 720p at 29.97/59.94/120 fps|
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Min 59 Sec|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Optional External Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Hybrid: 5655|
|Viewfinder Pixel Count||3,690,000|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||23.00 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.71x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2 m|
|Display Screen||3.15" Rear Touchscreen Swivel LCD (2,100,000)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-40000 (Extended Mode: 50-102400)|
|Shutter||Type: Electronic & Mechanical|
|Speed: 30 - 1/8000 Second , Bulb Mode|
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average Metering, Evaluative Metering, Partial Metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Bulb, Custom, Intelligent Auto, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority|
|Metering Range: EV -3.0 - EV 20.0|
|Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV Steps)|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Buffer/Continuous Shooting||Up to 8 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 47 Frames in Raw Format|
|Up to 8 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 100 Frames in JPEG Format|
|Up to 3 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 47 Frames in Raw Format|
|Up to 3 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 100 Frames in JPEG Format|
|Up to 2.2 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 47 Frames in Raw Format|
|Up to 2.2 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 100 Frames in JPEG Format|
|Flash Modes||Flash On|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Start-up Time||0.9 seconds|
|Shutter Lag||0.05 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 Seconds, 2 Seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB Type-C|
|Battery||1 x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Humidity: 0 - 85%|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.3 x 3.9 x 3.3" / 135.8 x 98.3 x 84.4 mm|
|Weight||1.45 lb / 660 g with battery and memory card|
|Package Weight||3.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.1 x 8.9 x 6.0"|