•90mm Macro Prime Lens
•Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
•1:1 Maximum Reproduction Ratio
•Internal Focus System
•Ultrasonic Silent Motor Drive
•eBAND Hybrid Lens Coating
•Extra-low Dispersion Optical Elements
- VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron's proprietary image stabilization mechanism which reduces the effects of camera shake to deliver sharp images in low light and at slower shutter speeds. It is a newly developed three coil system that employs a lighter moving coil mechanism which contributes to its improved performance and overall compact design.
- Ultrasonic Motor
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) Motor is the power for a fast and quiet autofocus drive that works in harmony with continuous manual focus mechanism.
- Internal Focusing
- The IF (Internal Focus) system focuses by moving only the internal lens group, rather than the front lens elements- therefore, the overall length of the lens does not change when focusing.
- XLD and LD Optics
- Two special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) elements and one LD (Low Dispersion) element minimize chromatic aberrations.
- eBAND Hybrid Lens Coating
- A newly developed nano-structured coating layer with extremely low refractive index on top of conventional multiple-layer coatings, the eBAND Coating provides superb anti-reflection performance, delivering sharp images and eliminating flare and ghosting.
- Macro Function
- 1:1 maximum reproduction ratio and 11.8" (0.3 m) minimum focusing distance provide sharp close-up performance.
- Circular Aperture
- The rounded 9-blade aperture retains a nearly circular shape even when taken two stops down from its fully open state and offers attractive out-of-focus background effects.
- Moisture Resistant
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
Tamron 90mm f/2.8 SP Di MACRO 1:1 VC USD Lens
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap