•70-200mm Telephoto Zoom Lens
•Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
•Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor
•Advanced Vibration Compensation
•Extra Low Dispersion Lens
•Moisture Resistant Construction
- VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron's proprietary image stabilization mechanism which reduces the effects of camera shake to deliver sharp images in low light and at slower shutter speeds. It is a newly developed three coil system that employs a lighter moving coil mechanism which contributes to its improved performance and overall compact design.
- Ultrasonic Motor
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) Motor is the power for a fast and quiet autofocus drive that works in harmony with continuous manual focus mechanism.
- XLD and LD Optics
- One special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass and four LD (Low Dispersion) elements minimize chromatic aberrations.
- Multi-layer Coating
- Tamron's advanced multi-layer coating technology dramatically improves lens performance by reducing flare and ghosting for crisper, clearer images.
- Moisture Resistant
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
- Compact Design
- Improvements in the lens' Vibration Compensation system and a new overall design keep this 70-200mm lens slightly smaller than others in its class. Diameter is 3.37"(85.8mm) and length is 7.4" (188 mm).
- Tripod Collar and Lens Hood
- A rotatable, removable tripod collar comes with this lens and allows for stable, balanced tripod mounting, and a matched petal-type lens hood is also included.
Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 SP Di VC USD Zoom Lens
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap