- Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX AF 11-16mm F2.8 Lens
- Front & Rear Caps
- MH777 Lens Hood
f/2.8 Aperture throughout Zoom Range
Ultra Wide Angle Zoom
One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
9-Blade Aperture Diaphragm
As part of the AT-X line, this lens is designed to provide excellent optical quality, and offers advanced features like the WR (Water Resistant) front element, its One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism, that allows the photographer to switch between AF and MF simply by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the camera to focus manually. There is no need to change the AF-MF switch on Nikon cameras and a 9-bladed aperture. The excellent lens for short closeup photography.
Note: This lens is NOT waterproof. The 'WR Coating' adds water-resistant protection to the front element only.
Note! Not suitable for 35mm film SLR cameras or digital cameras with image sensor bigger than APS-C size (e.g. D3). AF not supported by D40, D60, D3000 and D5000 cameras.
It will only fit on the EOS Digital Rebel series or other DSLR cameras with APS-C-sized sensors.
- WR (Water Resistant) coating made of a special compound has been applied to the front surface of the lens through the use of a unique evaporation process. As a result, the lens offers excellent water- and oil-repellent performance and makes for easier cleaning should the lens be accidentally smeared with fingerprints or cosmetics.
- One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
- The One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows for fast and easy switching between manual and auto focus from any position. This improvement means that it is not necessary to change the AF/MF switch (on the body with Nikon or the lens with Canon) every time the lens is changed from auto focus to manual focus mode.
- 9-Blade Aperture
- The rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
Canon, Sony and Nikon APS-C
11 - 16mm
13 elements in 11 groups.
Angle of view:
Minimum focus distance:
No. Aperture blades:
Lens length :
Flower design Bayonet lens hood (BH77A)
* The lens is designed for Digital cameras with APS-C sized CMOS and CCD sensors, not designed for cameras with Full Frame sensors.
** Please note, the Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX lens itself is not waterproof or water resistant.
*** Will not AF when used on Nikon D40 SLR camera body.