Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS Lens
ALC-F72S 72mm Front Lens Cap
R1EM Rear Lens Cap for E-Mount Lenses
E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/29
Four Aspherical and Two ED Elements
Nano AR Coating
Linear Autofocus Motor
Internal Focus Design; MF Override
Focus Hold Button and Range Limiter
Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction
Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Working in concert with the optical assets, this lens also incorporates an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization mechanism that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also benefitting sharpness is a linear actuator autofocus system, which offers smooth, quiet focusing performance to support both stills and movie recording applications. An internal focusing mechanism is also employed, which limits the overall length of the lens when focusing and both a focus range limiter and focus hold button facilitate more intuitive handling. Additionally, the lens is designed to be dust- and moisture resistant for use in trying conditions.
- Telephoto zoom 70-300mm lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 105-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- Four aspherical elements pair with two extra-low dispersion elements to minimize both spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharper, clearer imagery.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate color rendering.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- A linear actuator offers fast, precise, smooth, and silent autofocus performance that is ideal for video applications as well as stills shooting.
- An internal focusing design helps to quicken focusing speeds as well as maintain the overall length of the lens when focusing for more intuitive handling.
- A dedicated AF/MF switch lets you quickly switch between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Focus range limiter lets you constrain the usable focusing range to either 9.8' to infinity or the full range of 3' to infinity.
- Focus hold button can be used to stop the autofocus system when more control over focusing on a particular subject is desired.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant construction benefits working in harsh environments.
|Focal Length||70 - 300mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6|
|Minimum: f/22 - 29|
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E (Full-Frame)|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||84° - 8° 10'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.95' (90 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.31 x 5.65" (84 x 143.5 mm)|
|Weight||1.88 lb (854 g)|
|Package Weight||2.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.6 x 4.8 x 4.8"|