- Sigma 15mm f2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens
- Sigma Lens caps
- Instruction manual
- Sigma lens soft case
The Sigma 15mm f2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras is a digitally optimized diagonal fisheye auto-focus lens. It is equipped with the latest in multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. By taking advantage of both the distortion specific to fisheye lenses and the minimum shooting distance of 5.9 inches, the photographer can shoot error-free creative images.
By offering a 180 degree field of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen with the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum shooting distance and large depth of field allow close up photography that covers the objects surrounding the photographic subject. The lens is supplied with a gelatin filter holder at the rear, allowing the use of gelatin filters.
- Minimum focusing distance is only 15cm(5.9 inch)
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.8
- Angle of View 180 degrees
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Minimum Aperture of F22
- Dimensions: Diameter 73.5mm X Length 65mm
- Weight: 370g
- Gelatin Filter Holder
- Can be used with Digital SLR cameras
- EX (EX Lens)