- Nikon 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX NIKKOR Lens
- 67 mm snap-on front lens cap LC-67
- Rear lens cap LF-1
- Bayonet hood HB-39
- Flexible lens pouch CL-1015
Powerful 5.3x zoom with wide 16-85mm focal range (35mm equivalent: 24 to 127.5mm), perfect for everything from portraits to interiors, architecture and landscapes.
Second-generation Vibration Reduction (VR II) stabilization system enables more flexible hand-held shooting and lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 times slower.
Exceptionally high optical performance: designed specifically for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR sensors.
Closest-focusing distance: 0.38m.
ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimizing spherical aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion.
SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, whisper-quiet autofocus.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating greatly reduces ghosting and flare and ensures outstanding color reproduction.
Compatible with 67mm filter attachments.
* Focal length: 16 to 85mm
* Maximum aperture: f/3.5 to f/5.6
* Zoom ratio: 5.3x
* Minimum aperture: f/22 to f/36
* AF-S Silent Wave Motor: Yes
* Vibration Reduction: Yes
* Minimum focus distance: 1.3 feet
* Maximum angle of view: 83 degrees
* Dimensions: 2.8 inches in diameter and 3.4 inches long