Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX100 Digital Camera
Lens Cap String
Hot Shoe Cover
Flash Storage Bag
Analog-Like Operation with Aperture Ring, Shutter Speed Dial, Exposure Compensation Dial & Control Ring
12.8 Megapixels 4/3-type High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX 24-75mm / F1.7-2.8 Lens
4K 3,840 x 2,160 pixels, 25p / 24p Video Shooting
Full HD 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, 50p/50i Video Shooting
New 4K Photo Mode allows magical moments to be cut out with 8-megapixel equivalent resolution from 4K/25p Video.
Convert a picture taken in the RAW into the JPEG right on the camera.
Light Speed AF with DFD Technology to reach 11 fps continuous shooting
2764k-dot Equivalent LVF with 100% Color Reproduction
3” TFT Screen LCD Display (921k dots)
Equipped with Hot Shoe bundled with External Flash
Incorporates Focus Peaking function that shows the peak of focus in MF and AF+MF mode for more practical control over focusing.
22-types creative filter support both photo, video* recording
"Stop Motion Animation" function enables producing a stop motion (stop frame) video in camera.
Built-in WiFi Connection & NFC, easily to connect iOS and Android Device
- 4/3" Type MOS Sensor
- The LX100 features a 4/3"-sized MOS image sensor - similar in size to the sensors found in Panasonic's interchangeable lens mirrorless Micro Four Thirds cameras. The high-sensitivity sensor features a multi-aspect sensor with 16.8MP total resolution, enabling you to use more height or width of the sensor, depending on the aspect ratio you're shooting in. Additionally, by maintaining an effective resolution of 12.8MP (in 4:3 mode), the volume of light is controlled to improve the S/N ratio for clearer, detailed imaged with reduced noise, even when shooting at ISO 25600.
- Multiple Aspect Ratios
- To take advantage of the multi-aspect sensor, a switch on the lens barrel lets you quickly switch between 4:3, 3:2, or 16:9 aspect ratios without having to scroll through menus.
- Manual Controls
- The LX100 is designed to inspire creativity by offering a full range of manual controls and advanced imaging features. Dedicated lens rings give you intuitive control of aperture, zoom, while dials on the top of the camera give you easy access to shutter speed and exposure compensation.
- 24-75mm Leica DC Vario-Summilux f/1.7-2.8 Lens
- The built-in Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm, covering wide-angle to portrait length perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of shooting conditions. An f/1.7-2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low light conditions throughout the entire zoom range and enables greater control over focus placement for shallow depth of field imagery. Five aspherical elements, including two ED lenses, are incorporated into the lens design to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range to benefit creating sharp, clear imagery.
- Light Speed AF with DFD Technology
- Light Speed AF, a contrast-detection AF system, uses Depth from Defocus technology to greatly reduce focus time. It instantly calculates distance to subject by evaluating two separate images with different sharpness levels. The result is a high-speed AF in approximately 0.14 seconds.
- High-Resolution EVF
- The integrated 2764k-dot resolution viewfinder lets you frame and capture shots even in bright sunlight. Based on the Adobe RGB color space, the viewfinder faithfully reproduces the primary colors for more true-to-life hues, allowing you to accurate judge the colors of your scene. And to prevent missing any shooting opportunity, the Eye Sensor AF can be set to initiate auto focusing the instant you look into it.
- 4K UHD and Full HD Video Recording
- Take advantage of 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 video recording at 24 fps in MP4 format. 4K video can be recorded for up to 15 minutes, and requires an SD card rated at UHS-I Speed Class 3. The camera also records Full HD 1080p video at 50 or 25 fps in MP4 or AVCHD formats.
- Grab High-Resolutions Stills from 4K Video
- The LX100 has the ability to use the 4K video as a high-speed burst shooting mode, letting you extract 8MP resolution stills from the footage. This yields images with enough resolution to enlarge and print high-quality photos. Once 4K photo mode is selected, the luminance level is adjusted to 0-255. At the same time, you can select 4:3 or 3:2, in addition to 16:9 with the aspect ratio switch.
- In addition to tradition exposure bracketing, the camera can also bracket images with different aspect ratios (4:3, 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1), white balance parameters, and monochrome photo styles.
- Creative Control with 22 Filter Effects
- Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine
Note: Available effects vary depending on shooting mode
- External Flash Included
- When extra light is needed, take advantage of the camera's integrated hot shoe with the included external flash unit. The flash features a guide number of 23' (7 m) at ISO 100.
- Wireless Connectivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you use the Panasonic Image App on your mobile device to set focus and shoot photos and videos remotely. You can then instantly upload and share images to social media sites, as well as tag location information to the image using the GPS log on your smartphone or tablet. NFC support lets you instantly sync an NFC-compatible smartphone or tablet simply by touching it to the camera. You can also scan the QR code displayed on the camera monitor to sync.
|Lens||LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX 11 elements in 8 groups (5 Aspherical Lenses / 8 Aspherical Surfaces / 2 Dual-sided Aspherical Surface ED Lenses)|
|Camera Effective Pixels||12.8 Megapixels|
|Image Sensor||4/3-inch 16.84 Megapixels High Sensitivity MOS Sensor|
|Image stabilization||Power O.I.S.|
|Focus mode||AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF Normal / AF Macro, Quick AF On / Off (on in Intelligent Auto), Low Light AF, AF/AE Lock Button, AF Area Select, AF Tracking, Eye Sensor AF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON)|
|AF mode||Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area (flexible / scalable) / Pinpoint|
|Metering mode||Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto / i.ISO / 100 (Extended ISO) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200/ 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)|
|Aperture||F1.7 - 2.8|
|Shutter Speed||Still Image: Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter) Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter) Time (Approx. 120 sec)
Motion Picture: Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (M Mode / MF Mode)
|Recording Image Size (Max Pixels)||[4:3] 4112x3088 (12.5M)
[3:2] 4272x2856 (12M)
[16:9] 4480x2520 (11M)
[1:1] 3088x3088 (10M)
|Image Quality||RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard|
|3D image||MPO+Fine JPG / MPO Standard JPG|
|Creative Control Mode||Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome* / Silky Monochrome* / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus* / Fantasy / Star Filter* / One Point Color / Sunshine* *Not available for movie recording|
|Burst speed||[AFS] SH: 40 frames/sec*, H: 11 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
[AFC] H: 6.5 frames/sec, M: 6.5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
* Electronic shutter only.
|Viewfinder||2764k-dot Equivalent LVF|
|LCD Monitor||3.0 inch / Approx. 921K dots / 3:2 Aspect / Approx. 100% Field of View|
|Battery life (approx.)||350 pictures (rear monitor) / 320 pictures (LVF) (when not using flash)
300 pictures (rear monitor) / 270 pictures (LVF) (when using flash, CIPA Standard)
|Memory||SD / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card|
|Dimensions (approx.) (W x H x D)||114.8 x 66.2 x 55.0 mm|
|Weight (Body only) Approx.||351g|
|Weight (includes SD Card and Battery) Approx.||393g|
|Standard Accessories||Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AC Cable, USB Cable, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Hot Shoe Cover, External Flash, Flash Storage Bag, Shoulder Strap, DVD|
|Internal Mic||Stereo / Mono|
|Movie format||AVCHD / MP4|
|4K Video||3840 x 2160 pixels, 25p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
3840 x 2160 pixels, 24p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (AAC)
|HD Video||1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 24p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 50i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (AAC)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
1280 x 720 pixels, 25p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
|STD Video||640 x 480, 25p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)|